ISD in Operation – Fields of Application
Efficient Print Job Spooling Matters!
ISD Intelligent Spooling Devices
- are easily and quickly installed, configured, and administrated.
- efficiently spool print jobs and manage network printers / print queues.
- significantly relieve server resources and network traffic.
- keep print data traffic local.
- provide for the high availability of all printing services at all times.
- offer security on all relevant aspects of network printing.
- offer fast and secure backups, extremely fast reboot.
- require almost zero maintenance.
Typical Applications for ISD Print Spool Appliances:
You can find more detailed information here:
- SEH Whitepaper: Dedicated Print Appliances – Economical Alternative to Traditional Spool Servers
- ThinPrint Whitepaper: SEH ISD300 as a .print Client Gateway
- ThinPrint Whitepaper: SEH ISD400/410 as a .print Client Gateway
- TEC-IT barcode printing with ISD400 (PDF)
- Watch a video from TEC-IT on barcode printing with ISD400
- Brochure about Barcode Printing with ISD300 and TEC-IT
- ISD300 Brochure
- ISD300 Product Information
- ISD400 Product Information